Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
RefWorks is a web-based software that helps researchers gather, manage, store, and generate citations and bibliographies.
- Sign up for a personal account.
- Get help getting started with RefWorks (technical assistance)
APA Style (American Psychological Association)
Where to find the DOI
- Usually located on the first page of an electronic journal article, near the copyright notice or near the author's address.
- May also be found in the Full Record Display of an article in a database, with the field labeled DOI.
- Use this format for DOI in your references: doi:xxxxxxxxxxx
Get help from Esther Roth-Katz