Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting Started with Zotero
Greetings students in Childhood and Youth in the Global South! I'm looking forward to meeting you all next week! In advance of our workshop please complete the following tasks to get Zotero up and running on your computer.*
*Don't have a laptop available? Please notify Professor Newman and we can have extra laptops available for the in-class workshop.
- Visit the Zotero Downloads page.
- Download Zotero to your personal computer.
- When prompted register for a free account.
- Install the Zotero Connector for your preferred browser.
- Install a Word Processor Plugin for your preferred Work Processor program (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc.).
- Make sure to join the course Zotero group: HST288_ChildhoodYouthGlobalSouth created by Professor Newman
- If you misplaced your email invitation to the group, please contact Professor Newman
Questions? email Esther Roth-Katz
Get help from Esther Roth-Katz