1. Choose your topic. Think about what you already know, and what you need to find out.
2. Write down keywords and then think about other related words (broader terms, narrower terms, synonyms).
3. Think about the most likely sources for you to find the information you need.
4. Gather your information (and keep track of the sources)
5. Develop your argument
6. Go back and check for more supporting materials.
7. Document your findings.
8. Present your case to others.
社会问题专题研究计划 (Social Issue Project)
Welcome to the library! We are here to help you with your studies, whether it is finding you appropriate dictionaries and grammars or information about the social issues you have chosen to study this semester. In this libguide you will find information on how to find Chinese language reference tools in the library and some recommended links to related websites as well.
Our goal is to help you to become an independent reader in Chinese. Please let us help you to succeed.
East Asian Studies Librarian