Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- To learn about modern Japanese authors by creating a library guide for Japanese learners.
- To become familiar with Japanese resources in the library and find a book or story that you would like to read.
- To read Japanese short stories using Japanese study tools such as Japanese-English dictionaries and Kanji dictionaries.
- To write a book or story review in Japanese and share it with your classmates and beyond.
- To perform「ビブリオ・バトル」and promote the book/story that you read to your classmates and beyond