Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Five College Library Catalog
catalog provides access to the combined library holdings of Smith,
Amherst, Hampshire, and Mount Holyoke Colleges, and the University of
Library Catalog Subject Headings useful for ARH101 research include:
- Advertising | Subliminal advertising
- Commercial art | Graphic arts| Design | Designers
- Advertising photography | Commercial photography
- Visual Communication
- Posters | Political posters
- Propaganda | Propaganda in art
- Signs and signboards | Billboards
- Consumers | Consumer behavior
- Art movement, for example
Constructivism | Bauhaus | Art Deco | Pop Art
- Artist's name, for example
Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri de
Subject subheadings indicating primary source documents include:
- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
Not at Smith? Getting Books & DVDs
Five College Delivery/Request Item
Use the library catalog to request delivery of books and DVDs available in the Five College libraries
Smith Library Storage
Use the library catalog's Request Item feature to page materials from Smith's West Street storage facility.
Five College Depository
Use the library catalog Request Item feature to request books or bound volumes of periodicals from the depository.