Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Browzine?
Connect to: BrowZine (web version)
The Smith College Libraries subscribe to Browzine, a “browsable newsstand” of academic eJournals. BrowZine emphasizes current awareness and browsing over focused research, bringing together journal content from multiple publishers and platforms into a single place. BrowZine allows you to access and customize your personal journal collection from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
BrowZine works by making most online journals offered by the Smith College Libraries - plus any open access journals you follow - instantly available on one common newsstand. You can:
- Browse new journal issues in ONE app or interface
- Read new articles online on your tablet, smartphone or the web
- Email them in one step
- Download and save them for offline reading
- Send them to Refworks or Zotero
- Open most of them in many other apps or programs, including iAnnotate and DropBox
- Share their citations and your comments on Twitter or Facebook
Get the Apps
1. Download BrowZine by simply going to the relevant app store for your device and search for "browzine". It's a free download.
2. Next, select "Smith College" from the library list.
- You will be prompted to log in with Smith Network username and password.
- Note: You must update your saved Browzine password whenever you update your Smith Network password.
Kindle Fire HD Tablets
MORE BROWZINE INFORMATION
For more information:
Need additional help using it? Email us!