Borrowing DVDs & Videos
|New! Request Five College DVDs & Videos|
|Use Request Item to get videos and DVDs from the other Five Colleges|
Note: Students, faculty and staff may also borrow videos in person at the Five College Libraries.
Viewing & Listening Facilities
- 5 viewing stations (VHS, Region-free DVD, & Laserdisc) on Level 2 North
- 3 small viewing rooms for 1-2 people (VHS & DVD) on Level 2 North
- 3 plasma screen TV/monitors for group viewing on Level 1 North (priority given for group work)
- 1 group viewing room for up to 10 (VHS, DVD, Laserdisc & PAL) on Level 3 South; reserve this room at the Circulation Desk, (413) 585-2910.
- 4 audio-video viewing rooms with VHS/DVD
- Group viewing by request (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Josten classroom (region-free VHS and DVD and audio equipment) and Ankudowich Rare Book Room (region-free VHS and DVD, laserdisc, and audio equipment)
- 1 DVD viewing station on Level 1
- 2 DVD viewing stations in Hillyer 119.
Finding DVDs & Videos in the Five College Libraries
- Search by title, director (author), subject, keyword, etc.
- See Finding Videos & DVDs for more search tips.
- Note the call number, and bring to appropriate service desk.
- Use Request Item to get videos from other five colleges.
New DVDs in Neilson Library
Browse a list of recent additions to Neilson Library.
DVDs & Videos Beyond the Five Colleges
Library lending policies vary -- some will lend videos and DVDs, some will not.