Spring 2010, E. Pryor
- Ancestry (Library Edition)
Census, vital, church, court, & immigration records for the US & UK, plus material on other areas. Major components: US federal census 1790-1930 (incl. manuscript returns); birth, death, and marriage records; military records; historical maps, etc.
- African American Newspapers: The 19th Century (parts I-VI and XII)
Click on African American Newspapers Collection [see Source drop-down menu]. Full-text articles from The Christian Recorder, The Colored American/Weekly Advocate, Frederick Douglass Paper, Freedom's Journal, The National Era, The North Star, Provincial Freeman, and Douglass Monthly.
- American Periodical Series, 1740-1900
Full-text articles from historically-significant special interest and general magazines.
- 17th & 18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers
Digitized early English news media including the British Library's collection of the newspapers, pamphlets & books gathered by Rev. Charles Burney (1757-1817).
- 19th Century British Library Newspapers
Full-text articles from forty-eight British national, regional & local newspapers, selected to best document 19th century Britain.
- Slavery & Anti-Slavery: A Transnational Archive
Contains primary source documents from the United States & Europe, as well as other parts of the world; formats include antebellum books, pamphlets, newspapers, periodicals, images, and extensive archival material.
- Making of the Modern World, 1450-1850
Full-text books and journals relating to social history, colonization, industry, slavery, and more.